Where has the time gone? I can’t believe it’s been 13 years already…..As a stay at home mom all my kids’ school years and coming right out of cancer and chemo…I never dreamed I would be here today! Only with God’s favor, lots and lots of hard work and an incredible supporting husband could I be in this position today. I knew one person when I became a realtor, another realtor and I am not from Laffayette or the Acadiana area. She, of course, did not give me business. It was one client at a time that built my incredible business! It was a stubborn drive in my soul for success and an amazing teacher/mentor, Linda P Myers, and again my amazing husband that continued to encourage me. Never, Never give up on your dreams! Never take No for an answer if you want something! It is a hard business to be in and be successful, so… I want to thank every one who has ever done business with me as a seller or a buyer and please know you made Cindy Bailey Homes what it is today. I will always be grateful and cherish every friend I have made in you all.
Kind of like a birthday month, I am using this work anniversary month to explore stats and thoughts on what has brought me to completing 13 years! Number one is personal to me and the rest are fun facts for you to enjoy!
1. In 13 years I have learned that as important as my business is to me the more important thing are my family and my health! I have learned that all people looking for homes look for the same things: safe neighborhoods, good schools, and no flooding.
2.Tropical Storm Barry appeared 13 hours “TOO LATE”.
3. The fear of the number 13 is called triksideskaphobia.
4. Many famous athletes have found great luck wearing the number 13 on their uniform.
5. There is are two Friday the 13ths this year, one in September and one in December.
6. There are 13 baked goods in a baker’s dozen.
7. 13 is a prime number.
8. In a standard 52-card deck of cards there are four suits of 13.
9. There were 13 original colonies of the United States.
10. Because of the 13 original colonies, the first US flag had 13 stripes and 13 white stars.
11. There are 13 stars on the Great Seal of the United States.
12. To have a Friday the 13th occur, the month in which it occurs must begin on a Sunday.
13. The number 13 is the square root of 169.
CHEERS to 13 years,